Cleaning up the gardens or lawns these days is a heavy task because it consumes so much manpower, time, and energy to do it. Nowadays everyone owns a small and beautiful garden in their homes. Not every person has that much time and energy to clean their garden of their own. By using leaf blowers you can save both time and energy. There are different kinds of leaf blowers in the market such as gas leaf blowers, electric leaf blowers, battery motored leaf blowers, and cordless leaf blowers, etc to clean your garden mess.
The best leaf blowers are battery motored and cordless because it is easy to carry them. So, Stihl Leaf Blower and AchiForce Cordless Leaf blower are the best appliances in the market to make your garden clean and beautiful. It takes less time to clean your garden and lawn. This article will further compare these two leaf blower products。
Stihl BGA 56
Stihl Company produces all kinds of leaf blowers. On their website, you can see many different leaf blowers such as Stihl electric leaf blower, Stihl cordless leaf blowers, Stihl battery-powered leaf blower, etc. Stihl BGA 56 is a battery-powered leaf blower. It is a good choice for people who need great power. Its performance is exceptional. This is a great appliance for the gardeners. This appliance is solely manufactured for blowing leaves and light-weighted materials such as gardens, yards, and decks. This Stihl BGA 56 is a battery-powered leaf blower that is also used to clean the sidewalks and driveways.
Usage of the blower for other purposes that are not mentioned in the manual is fully restricted because it may result in serious injuries, property damage, etc. If the appliance is damaged by such improper use, the manufacturer is not responsible. Before using the product, read the manual that they provide with the appliance. You can contact their service number if you have any doubts regarding the usage of the appliance. Use the appliance after understanding the regulations and instructions properly.
This device is mainly useful for the garden developers because of its high voltage capacity battery. The Stihl Company also produces work glasses, camo glasses, and ear plug-ins to avoid bodily damage. It is advised to wear ear plug-ins to avoid ear damage while using this Stihl BGA 56 appliance. If you are in a dilemma whether to by Leaf blower Stihl BGA 56 or not? Go to their website and read Stihl leaf blower reviews, it might help you.
- It has a Hanging slot that allows it hanging on the wall after its use.
- It has an adjustable tube that can be adjusted at different heights for better and conformable use.
- The weight of the appliance is 4.6 lbs/ 2.1 kg without the battery, which is good. For this device, the customers should only company made batteries i.e., Stihl AK batteries. Other battery usages may cause damage to the appliance.
- Charging time varies based on different factors, such as battery condition, etc. For an approximate charging, period visits their companies’ website.
- This appliance has a battery charging voltage of 36 V and Mains voltage of about 120 V. It consists of lithium-Ion battery technology.
- This product has a policy of limited warranty. This is available only for a certain period.
Pros of the Stihl BGA 56
- It has a great voltage capacity and it is a battery-based leaf blower. This is the best device for the garden developers to ease their work.
- It is also used to clean the sideways and driveways.
- It consists of lithium-Ion battery technology.
- The best part of this device is, it has a hanging slot. This is used to hang it on a wall or to store it in any place.
- It also consists of an adjustable tube that is used for adjusting its height. So that it will be easy for the person who is using the device.
Cons of the Stihl BGA 56
- The weight of this device is 2.1 kg without the battery, which is high when compared to other leaf blowers.
- The only company made batteries should be used in this device. Usage of other batteries may create damage to the device even though they are of the same voltage.
- The cost of the batteries is very high when compared to others.
- It is better not to charge the device completely because it might cause some accidents due to the high-voltage batteries.
- It is better to know all the details of this appliance before buying this product. It does not have a certain charging period.
- It is better to take the batteries out of the appliance after use to avoid the damages.
- It is compulsory to wear gloves, camo glasses, and ear plug-ins to avoid bodily damage. We never know what happens while using high voltage battery devices. So it is better to take some precautions before using it.
AchiForce Cordless Leaf Blower
AchiForce Cordless Leaf Blower is the best gardening tool for gardening purposes only. This is the ideal appliance for blowing the light-weighted dry materials. This is specially designed to remove materials such as garden waste, small branches, grass, and leaves. This appliance is solely intended for cleaning the garden and only on personal properties, not for commercial use. If there is any problem caused while using this appliance you can contact the manufacturer.
This AchiForce Cordless Leaf Blower can be utilized without having it connected to the power attachment. Before using this product do observe and read the regulations and safety measures to prevent accidents. All the safety measures and precautions on the description are to be followed without fail to avoid the accidents. Use this appliance for the work described in the description box. Do not use it for other purposes. The manufacturer will not be responsible for damage caused by such improper use.
- The model of this Achi- Fore cordless leaf blower is D07102150. It makes 0-17000 RPM.
- The weight of this appliance without battery is 4.2Ibs/ 1.9 kg. It is very less in weight when compared to other companies' leaf blowers.
- It is easy to work with this appliance and it can be carried from one place to another place.
- This appliance has a battery charging voltage of 20 V and Mains voltage of about 120 V, 50/ 60 Hz. It consists of the same battery technology of the Stihl BGA 56 i.e., Li-ion.
- This is a Cordless leaf blower and Cordless leaf blowers are much easier to use when compared to gas and electric wired blowers.
- This appliance is noise-free and won’t create any disturbance to you and for your neighbors.
- The charging time of the battery for this product is 120 minutes. And it lasts long for some hours.
Pros of AchiForce Cordless Leaf Blower
- This is a Cordless appliance and it is easy to carry from one place to another place.
- It takes around 120 minutes for full charging. And it lasts longer than you expect.
- It is the best device for household members who want to clean their private properties.
- It consists of lithium-Ion battery technology.
- The best thing about this appliance is, it weighs 1.9 kgs without the battery, and it is easy to do work with it.
- This is a great device for the people who want to clean their gardens of their own within less time.
- It is a noise-free appliance, unlike the other leaf blower appliances.
Cons of AchiForce Cordless Leaf Blower
- If you want to clean your sideways and driveways this isn’t the one. This is solely used for gardening purposes only.
- It only performs the work described in the description box.
- It is only intended to clean your private properties. It cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Though it is not a dangerous appliance it is better to take some precautions while using it.
The price of the Stihl leaf blower varies based upon the batteries. The price ranges from $199 to $ 299 and more. The price of the Stihl Company’s batteries is very high and you can’t replace the device with other company’s batteries. If you replace the device with other companies' batteries it will lead to damage to the appliance. So that’s why the price of the Stihl BGA 56 leaf blower is very high.
The price of the AchiForce Cordless leaf blower is $79 only. The price of the AchiForce cordless leaf blower is very less when compared to the Stihl BGA 56 leaf blower. And Achi- Force cordless leaf blower is very comfortable and easy to use.
These two leaf blowers i.e., Stihl BGA 56 and AchiForce cordless leaf blowers are the best appliances to clean your garden. Both of these appliances are comparatively good when compared to other companies’ leaf blowers. But AchiForce cordless leaf blower is better than the Stihl BGA 56. When compared to its warranty policy the Stihl BGA 56 leaf blower provides an only limited warranty for a specific time. But the AchiForce Cordless leaf blower gives you a full warranty for one year, they even replace your device if there is any problem while using it. For households, Achi- Force cordless leaf blower is the best and easy to use for cleaning the garden. When you charge it, it lasts longer than any other device.
AchiForce Cordless Leaf Blower's price is just $ 79 only. When compared to the Stihl BGA 56 it is very less. The price of the Stihl BGA 56 leaf blower is thrice the price of Achi- Force cordless leaf blower. You can carry it from place to place because it weighs only 1.9lbs without the batteries. You can save your valuable time by using this AchiForce Cordless Leaf Blower instead of spending hours in your garden. You need not wear any ear plug-ins while using this appliance because it’s noise-free.
The Stihl leaf blower prices are so high that common man can't afford it because of its battery price etc. To use the Stihl BGA 56 leaf blower it is better to have some experience. But the AchiForce D07102150 is the best replacement for your electric blower or gas-powered blowers. This appliance is great for gathering leaves, debris, and sweeping your garden. It can be utilized without having it connected to the power attachment. And it is a budget-friendly leaf blower which is only $79. You won’t be able to find any other leaf blowers with this reasonable cost with all specifications.