1. What Does This Warranty Cover?
This Limited warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use for two years from the date of invoice. This warranty is only offered to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable to a subsequent purchaser.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty:
- AchiForce will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. In addition to the warranty, AchiForce tools are covered by our: In addition to the warranty, AchiForce tools are covered by our:
- 45-Day Money Back Guarantee:
- If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your AchiForce tools for any reason, you may return it within 45 days of receipt of shipment and we will refund (to your original form of payment only) if qualified (see 45-Day Refund & Returns Policy for more details). We believe that a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability, and services that our products are meant to deliver — from beginning to completion of every job.
2. What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
- To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that naturally diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- To cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- To damage caused by use with a third-party component or product that does not meet the AchiForce product specifications;
- To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquakes, or other external cause;
- To damage caused by operating the AchiForce product outside its published guidelines;
- To an AchiForce product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of AchiForce;
- To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the AchiForce product; or
- If AchiForce receives information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product (eg. by presenting proof of purchase).
3. 45-Day Refund & Returns Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased from AchiForce, you may return it within 45 days of receipt of shipment. we will refund (to your original form of payment only) if qualified. All returns for non-defective reasons (e.g. customer’s changed mind) are subject to a restocking fee of up to 30%. This fee does not apply to defective products returned within the first 45 days.
- The situation can be described as follows:
- If the package has not been opened within 45 days of receipt of shipment, the refund & returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 30%. We will provide a shipping label within 1-3 days after confirmation.
- If returning is due to unexpected user experience or personal reasons, and the package has been opened and/or the item has been used within 45 days of receipt of shipment, the refund & returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 30%. We will provide a shipping label within 1-3 days after confirmation.
- If returning is due to product quality, and if the package has been opened and/or the item has been used within 45 days of receipt of shipment, a full refund including freight fees will be paid. We will provide a shipping label within 1-3 days after confirmation.
- To qualify for a refund, the following conditions must be met:
- For the return request, AchiForce is not responsible for lost packages due to the carrier, or products received that cannot be verified.
- The customer is responsible for all customs charges, duties, or tariffs when the item is shipped to our warehouse. We will refund you upon receipt of the returned goods. Please note that we will deduct the customs charges from your authorized refund amount (the original product cost). All shipping charges for returning the item and the original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- AchiForce will, by default, resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
- Returned products must be undamaged, clean, and in new condition with all original materials, i.e. original packaging, manuals and accessories.
- Items returned for refund must be returned within 45 days of receipt of shipment. Under no circumstances will we issue refunds after 45 days from the date of receipt of shipment.
4. How to Request a Refund & Return & Replacement & Repair
If you have an issue with the item, please contact us via our customer support email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
- Provide the product order ID assigned to your purchase.
- Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
- Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
- Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting. NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
5. Missing Item(s), Wrong Item(s) or Incorrect Package Sent
Please be sure to open the parcel and carefully check the contents before signing for the package. For any issues, please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
- Contact our support center with your order number and the product code (SKU number).
- Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.
6. Possible Solutions:
- If there is an item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.
- If we have shipped the wrong item: we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). AchiForce will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and compensate for the return shipping fee when we receive it.
7. Lifetime Technical Support
Reliable, helpful and flexible, AchiForce offers technical support over the lifetime of your products. Buy withconfidence and enjoy the support you deserve.